CONFLICT RESOLUTION WORKSHOPS
Training Workshops for Businesses & Government Agencies
Workshops are designed to help participants improve their daily interactions personally and professionally.
- Healthy Boundaries – Establishing a safe environment through mutual respect.
- Levels of Trust – How to trust safely, and the impacts on mistrust in interactions.
- Core Values – Cooperation during incidents involving disagreement and/or challenge.
- 5 Degree Shift – Finding Value in alternative perspectives and experiences, building a problem-solving environment for your team.
- Layers of Transparency – Healthy and appropriate communication and rapport building.
- Bias Lens – The three main factors of bias, and how they impact our behavior.
- FORT-E Model – Vector’s of Attack, aggression and micro-aggression during social interactions.
- Conflict Curve – Various stages of escalation, and de-escalation during interaction.
- Proximics – The effect of physical distance on interactions, and its use for risk mitigation.
- Customer Requested – Several topics are available, others by customer request if not listed.
Authorized provider of training for the Bureau of Justic Assistance National Training and Technical Assistance Center under the U.S. Department of Justice.
(Not an endorsement from the U.S. Government or any agency)
Defense Education’s core curriculum is centered around risk mitigation. One of the most potent tools that help mitigate crisis situations is training in skills for better interactions. Workshops are designed to be impactful 2 or 4 hours in length with instructor-led delivery, supplemented with optional online post-training support and learning.